Terms & Conditions
Please read this page carefully. If you do not agree with the contents of this statement, do not submit utilise this website.
Intellectual property rights
Contributions to this website
Where you are invited to submit or make any voluntary contribution to this website (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree that by submitting such contribution, you grant to us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable right and license to:
• use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution on a world wide basis
• to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or laterdeveloped for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution.
• If you do not want to grant to us the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to this website.
By submitting your contribution to this website, you warrant that your contribution:
• is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us;
• is not defamatory; and
• does not infringe any law.
• You agree to indemnify us against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
You also agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this website and the purposes specified above.
For the avoidance of doubt you shall not, without our prior written consent, be entitled to:
• copy, adapt, store or distribute this website;
• redistribute or resell this website;
• make any attempt whatsoever to reverse compile, re-engineer, hack or crack any part of this website;
• utilise this website in a manner, which is not strictly in accordance with accepted internet usage standards and protocols.
Links to this website by you
Any implied licence to access this website or its content by way of hypertext link, deep-linking, tagging or framing is explicitly revoked.
No party (including you) shall be entitled (nor shall you assist others) to set up links from any third party websites to this website, unless the said links are made directly to the home page of this website.
Third party links
This website contains hypertext links to third party websites. Such hypertext links are provided for reference purposes only.
We do not control or operate these websites, and shall not be responsible for their content, whatever that might be.
The inclusion of any hypertext links within this website shall not under any circumstances imply any such endorsement by us of the material on any such websites being linked too.
This website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any representations of any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
In no event shall we be liable (whether in contract or tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise) for any losses or damage sustained and arising out of or in connection with use of this website including, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill (in all these cases whether direct or indirect) nor any indirect, consequential or special loss.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs
We do not seek to exclude liability for death or personal injury.
Jurisdiction and choice of law
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.